Numal's clients can be found at the top of the Global 500 and among fast. Our research and development and client work is devoted solely to issues of sales and marketing strategy, operations and execution. Our expertise-oriented consulting model ensures that clients of all sizes and industries receive the closest individual attention and customized solutions.
- Our Banking Practice serves a wide variety of clients in commercial banking, investment banking / brokerage, asset management, consumer finance, securities, insurance, and diversified financial services. We work on the key challenges our clients face today: from growth and industry consolidation to operational efficiency and risk management.
- The financial services sector is facing major challenges worldwide. Rapidly shifting parameters and dramatic increase in competitive intensity are making it ever harder for companies to pursue business models that are stable in the long term.
We support our clients in adapting to the changing conditions and to develop successful business models for the long term. We help them revise and adjust their strategies and realign their structures and processes.
We have worked with the leading global financial services companies on a wide range of issues. Our knowledge and comprehensive industry experience allow us to help our clients find the right strategy and put it into practice. Our international network guarantees worldwide expertise combined with a local presence.
- Even in rather unusual and extreme circumstances, our clients can count on us. We can help them with partnering strategies, differentiation, branding, and new business models - developing strategies and integrating them into existing service portfolios.
Our work is driven by the desire to create value for our clients in the fixed and mobile telecommunications industry. Cost efficiency programs and integration management help our clients realize synergies and improve profitability. We perform leading-edge projects to achieve lasting impact and tangible results, thus creating significant value for our clients.
- Shrinking budgets and more stringent political requirements are putting pressure on the European healthcare sector. We advise private and public players in the healthcare market and provide solutions for the demands of a rapidly changing market.
We work private and statutory health insurance companies, hospitals, elderly care centers and welfare organizations.
- Public sector CIOs and IT executives face great challenges and expectations: a complex, costly information technology infrastructure; a shortage of government IT workers; ongoing demands for "citizen-centric" systems; the transition to a Federal Enterprise Architecture; and daily concerns about cyber security.
^ TOP OF PAGE